PAGE is supported by the generous contributions of its partners. Their support, financial and in-kind contributions are integral to enabling countries to transform their economies into drivers of sustainability. Contributions and pledges total US$89 million.
Total contributions: $89M
|Republic of Korea||$7.41M|
|United Arab Emirates**||$1.03M|
|In-kind contributions from PAGE partners***||$9.65M|
* includes support to PAGE outside of its Trust Fund, aligned with the PAGE programme, ** in-kind, *** estimated value
UN Environment Programme (UNEP)
UNEP focuses on enabling countries to place environmental sustainability at the heart of policymaking, development planning, and project execution. UNEP directly supports PAGE by hosting its Secretariat and managing the PAGE Trust Fund. Most of PAGE research work on green economy indicators, measurement frameworks, as well as on trade, is coordinated by UNEP. At the national level, the agency’s extensive experience in providing technical assistance and informing national decision making through green economy assessments and macroeconomic modelling contributes to PAGE activities.
International Labour Organization (ILO)
The ILO assists countries in developing an enabling environment for green job opportunities to flourish, and future-proofing the workforce. It brings its knowledge and experience on employment, the greening of enterprises, green jobs, gender equality and skills building to PAGE.
UN Development Programme (UNDP)
UNDP provides expertise to ensure integrated policy design and implementation that eradicates poverty and reduces inequalities. UNDP contributes to PAGE through multi-disciplinary expertise in environment, poverty, gender and governance; innovative financing; country-owned capacity development and engagement with key Government, private sector and civil society partners.
UN Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
UNIDO delivers expertise on developing and greening industrial sectors to enable countries to sustainably diversity the drivers of their economies. UNIDO’s contribution to PAGE focuses on industrial policy advice and its implementation through industry engagement, industry-related training and its building of public-private partnerships.
UN Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR)
UNITAR develops institutional and societal expertise to sustain, grow and implement green economy policies and projects. Under PAGE, UNITAR supports international training programmes, national competency development and learning strategies, as well as specialized training and policy dialogues.
Collaboration is embedded within the PAGE identity. Relying on shared expertise, dialogue and alignment of efforts strengthens the partnership’s effectiveness and enables synergy on the country and global level. PAGE has collaborated with GoForSDGs; Biodiversity Finance Initiative (BIOFIN); UNDP Green Commodities Programme; and the UNEP Environment and Trade Hub, among others.
- Green Economy CoalitionGreen Economy Coalition
- Global Green Growth Institute Global Green Growth Institute
- Green Growth Knowledge PartnershipGreen Growth Knowledge Partnership
- SWITCH Africa GreenSWITCH Africa Green
- UN Environment Programme Finance InitiativeUN Environment Programme Finance Initiative
- UN Environment Inquiry: Design of a Sustainable Financial SystemUN Environment Inquiry: Design of a Sustainable Financial System
- UN-REDD ProgrammeUN-REDD Programme
- UNDP-UNEP Poverty-Environment Action for Sustainable Development GoalUNDP-UNEP Poverty-Environment Action for Sustainable Development Goal
- One Planet NetworkOne Planet Network
- NDC partnershipNDC partnership